VoIP caller ID (Voice over Internet Protocol caller identification) is a caller IDapplication for VoIP phones that works in much the same way as caller ID on a conventional telephone line but with enhanced features and flexibility. Caller ID (caller identification, CID), also called calling line identification (CLID), Calling Line Identification (CLI), calling number delivery (CND), calling number identification (CNID), calling line identification presentation (CLIP), or call display, is a telephone service, available in analog and digital …
Advantages & Benefits
• Gives you control of incoming calls.
• Avoid interruptions from unimportant calls.
• Receive only the calls you want.
• Easy to use.
• Unlimited monthly use.
• Only activate when you want.
• Ability to place outgoing calls while active.